1. Chicken- 1 kg
2. Almonds powder- 50 gm
3. Malai / Cream- 200 gm
4. Garlic ginger paste-2 tsp
5. Green chilli paste- 1 tsp
6. Red chilli powder– 1 tsp
7. Salt- 1 ½ tsp
8. Turmeric powder- ¼ tsp
9. Coriander-2 bunches
10. Mint leaves- 1 bunch
11. Lemon- ½
12. Shazira powder- 1 tsp
13. Elaichi powder- 1 tsp
14. Oil- 100 gm
- In a broad faced vessel take chicken and add garlic ginger paste,green chili paste, red chili powder, salt, turmeric powder mix these well with hands.
- Then add almond powder, malai, coriander, mint, lemon juice, shazira powder, elaichi powder and oil. Mix this well with hands and marinate it for 2 hrs.
- If you have microwave you can bake it.
- If you are cooking then see to it that the chicken pieces are spread all over the vessel.
- Keep the vessel on the stove. Cover with lid.
- Do not use water for cooking.
- Keep on high flame for 2 mins so that vessel gets heated. Then set the lowest flame.
- After 20 mins remove lid and turn the chicken pieces. Again cover the vessel and cook on the lowest flame till the water of chicken dries and the spices start sticking to the bottom of vessel.
- Once again turn the chicken pieces and cover the vessel and cook on lowest flame till the spices starts sticking to the bottom of vessel.
- Put off the flame.
- Dum Ka Chicken is ready.