Monday, 10 November 2014
Published : 00:55
- Milk- 2 liters
- Mango pulp- 300 gm
- Sugar- 300 gm
- China grass- 50 gm
- Take mango pulp in a bowl, add sugar to it and mix well.
- Grind china grass in a grinder to get powder.
- Take milk in a vessel and boil.
- When milk boils add china grass powder. Let this cook for 60 mins on sim. Stir after every 10 mins.
- Put off the stove.
- Let the temperature of milk come down a little.
- Now pour the mango pulp mixture and mix well.
- Now pour this in small bowls to give that shape. Let this cool down to room temperature.
- Serve cool.
Published : 00:38
Milk- 1 litre
Glucose biscuit- 50 gm
Eggs- 6- 7
Sugar- 100 gm (to taste)
Ghee/ butter- 1 tbs
Take biscuits in a bowl and pour milk so that the biscuits submerge. After some time mix so that the biscuits dissolve.
Take 1 liter milk in a vessel and boil.
When milk boils add sugar to it and leave on sim for 30 mins.
Now add the dissolved biscuits to the milk and cook for 2 mins.
Leave this to come down at room temperature.
Take eggs in a bowl and beat well.
Now slowly pour the eggs in the milk and also stir simultaneously. This is pudding mixture.
Take an open faced vessel and apply ghee/ butter inside it. Now pour the pudding mixture and cover.
Keep this pudding mixture on stove keep on high flame for 2 mins and for 15 mins on sim.
Put off the stove.
You may also cook this in oven, microwave.
Let it come down to room temperature.
Now cut it into small pieces to get rhombus or cube shape.
Egg Pudding is now ready to serve.
Tuesday, 9 September 2014
Published : 05:41
- Potato- 1 kg
- Cheese- 100 gm (grated)
- Green chillies- 12 (paste)
- Salt- 1 tsp
- Coriander- 1 cup
- Lemon juice- 4 drops
- Ghee- as per requirement
- Wheat flour
- Boil potatoes, then peel off its skin and then mash.
- Take cheese in a bowl and add green chilli paste, coriander, lemon juice and salt then mix.
- Now add this cheese to mashed potato and mix well with hands.
- Make dough of wheat flour by adding some salt.
- Let the dough be kept for 1 hour.
- Spread some dough put some potato filling cover it completely with the same dough and make its paratha using ghee.
- Cheese paratha are ready. Serve hot with Butter chutney.
Labels: vegetarian |
Thursday, 4 September 2014
Published : 03:30
- Badam- 100 gm
- Pista- 100 gm
- Kaju- 100 gm
- Akhrot- 100 gm
- Anjeer- 100 gm
- Kishmish- 100 gm
- Gond- 100 gm
- Dry coconut - 100 gm
- Chirongi – 50 gm
- Water melon seeds without skin – 50 gm
- Khrbooza Seeds without skin- 50 gm
- Phool makhana- 50 gm
- Taal makhana- 50 gm (do not fry)
- Kanghi ke beej- 50 gm (do not fry)
- Ghee or olive oil- 250 gm or more
- Honey or Misri - 500 gm
- In a vessel pour ghee or olive oil and fry all the above ingredients one by one except taal makhana and kanghi ke beej.
- Let this cool down to normal temperature.
- Now grind the fried ingredients one by one to get powder and take it off in a big vessel.
- Now mix all the grinded ingredients with hands.
- Now add honey and mix with hands.
- Now make its small balls and keep.
- Panjeri is ready. Its really good for health and also taste.
- If you are adding misri then need not make its balls instead grind it along with all ingredients and mix. Let Panjeri be in powdered form.
INGREDIENTS: Milk- 2 ltrs Khova- 500 gm Sugar- 400 gm Bottle ...
INGREDIENTS: Mutton- 2 kg (with bone) Onion- 200 gm Salt- 2 tsp Turmeric- 1/2 tsp Green chillies- 20 (paste) Garlic...
INGREDIENTS: Basen- 50 gm Water- 1 ltr Curd- 400 gm Red chilli powder- ½ tsp Green chilies- 15 Dry red chillies- 5 Salt- 1 ½ ...
INGREDIENTS: Cluster beans- 500 gm Meat- 200 gm Onion- 1 Green chillies-6 Salt- ...
INGREDIENTS: Mutton- 200 gm Tomato- 200 gm Tamarind paste- 50 gm Onion-1 Green c...
INGREDIENTS Milk- 2 ltr Sugar- 300 gm Custard powder- 5 tsp Apple- 4 Banana- 6 Chikoo – 10 Pomegranate- 1 Grapes- 2 cups...
INGREDIENTS: Mutton- 500 gm Almonds powder- 50 gm Malai- 200 g...
INGREDIENTS FOR SAAG Potato- 500 gm Tomato- 1 Onion-1 Green chilies- 5 (paste) Red chilli powder- 1 tsp Garlic ginger paste- ...
INGREDIENTS: Roasted Vermicelli- 500 gm Kheema- 250 gm Tomato- 2 Onion-1 Green chilies- 5 R...
INGREDIENTS: Plain butter- 100 gm Garlic ginger paste- ¼ tsp Salt- ¼ tsp METHOD: Take butter in a bowl and add garlic ...