- Daal Mash- 100 gm
- Daal Moong- 100 gm
- Green chilies- 6
- Garlic ginger paste- 1 tsp
- Salt - ½ tsp
- Onion- 1 (chopped)
- Coriander- ½ cup
- Oil for deep frying
- Wash mash and moong daal. And soak in water for 2 hours.
- Then drain water from it and grind by adding green chilies and 100 ml water.
- Now take its paste in a bowl and add salt, garlic- ginger paste, chopped onion and coriander.
- Mix it well with hands.
- Now keep a pan on stove and pour oil for deep frying.
- Set high flame until oil heats up, then set medium flame.
- Now take a teaspoon of paste and drop in oil and fry until it turns golden brown.
- Then take it from oil.
- Maash Moong Bhajiye are now ready.
- Enjoy serving and eating.