- In a pan roast sesame, dry coconut and groundnut one by one.
- Make slits in moti mirch or you may also cut it into two halves. And keep aside.
- Now in a pan heat oil and fry onion and green chillies before onion turns brown take it out and keep aside.
- In the same oil fry moti mirch. Take it off the oil and keep aside.
- In the same oil fry zeera when this turns slight brown add rai, kalonji and methi and turn off the flame after frying this.
- Now grind the fried onion, green chillies which was kept aside. Also grind the roasted sesame, dry coconut, and groundnut.
- In a bowl take all these grinded items and add dhanya powder, zeera powder, shazira powder, ealaichi powder and imly paste. Mix these together.
- In the bagar oil fry garlic ginger paste till this turns light brown then set the lowest flame and fry turmeric, salt and red chili. Then, to this add the grinded mixture. Add ½ ltr water , coriander, curry leaves and the fried moti mirch which was kept aside. Boil this for 5 mins. And leave it on lowest flame for 20 mins keeping the lid of ½ inch uncovered.
- Mirchiyon ka Salan is ready to serve.
Saturday, 29 August 2015
Published : 05:17
1. Moti mirch- 250 gm
2. Sesame- 50 gm
3. Dry Coconut- 50 gm
4. Groundnut- 50 gm
5. Dhanya powder- ½ tsp6. Zeera powder- ½ tsp
7. Shazira powder- ½ tsp8. Elaichi powder - ½ tsp
9. Turmeric – ¼ tsp
10. Salt- 1 ½ tsp
11. Red chilli powder – ¾ tsp
12. Onion – 1
13. Green chilli – 10
14. Garlic ginger paste- 2 tsp
15. Coriander- 2
16. Curry leaves- 1
17. Imli- 50gm
18. Oil -100 gm
Ingredients For Bagar:
1. Zeera- 1 tsp
2. Rai- ½ tsp
3. Kalonji – ¼ tsp
4. Methi dana – ¼ tsp
Labels: vegetarian |
Monday, 3 August 2015
Published : 06:34
- Curd- 200 gm
- Water- 100 ml
- Salt- ½ tsp
- Garlic ginger paste- 2 pinch
Ingredients for Bagar:
- Oil- 2 tbs
- Zeera- ½ tsp
- Rai- ½ tsp
- Dried red chillies- 2
- Turmeric powder- 2 pinch
- Take curd in a bowl and beat it.
- Add water, garlic ginger paste and salt to it and beat once again.
- Keep a small vessel on stove, pour oil then add zeera.
- When zeera turns golden add Rai and Dried red Chillies (broken into two halves), then after a 1 or 2 mins put off the stove. Then add Turmeric powder in the oil.
- Now pour this oil in curd and mix.
- Now you may serve it with plain rice or khichdi.
Labels: Chutni |
Wednesday, 13 May 2015
Published : 03:58
1. Khowa- 1 kg
2. Maida-200 gm
3. Egg white- 2
4. Yoghurt - 100 gm
5. Soda- 2 pinch
6. Sugar- 1 kg
7. Water- 1 ltr
8. Saffron or Saffron color- ¼ tsp
- Take sugar in a vessel add water and saffron/ saffron color and let it boil for 5 mins. And keep this aside.
- In another vessel take maida add egg white, yoghurt and soda and make its dough. ( do not add water make sure that you make dough only using egg white and yoghurt).
- Now mix the dough and khowa very well (so well that khowa and maida are not be identified). Cover this dough and keep for 1 hr. After an hour make small balls of this dough.
- Heat oil in a pan on high flame. Now set the lowest flame (this is very important) and deep fry the balls till it turns golden in color. Drain the excess oil completely from gulab jamun and dip it in sugar syrup.
- When Gulab Jamun cools down is ready to serve.
Thursday, 23 April 2015
Published : 05:07
- Dates- 1 kg
- Dry Coconut- 100 gm
- Almonds- 100 gm
- Pistachio- 25 gm
- Ghee- 100 gm
- Chop pistachio and keep aside.
- Remove seeds from dates and grind the dates.
- Now grind dry coconut.
- Then grind almonds.
- Keep a non- stick pan on stove, pour ghee and add date’s paste and stir continuously for 5 mins on medium flame.
- Now add coconut and almond powder and stir continuously for another 10 mins on medium flame.
- Put off the stove. And add Pistachio and mix.
- When it cools roll it and cut into slices.
- Tasty and healthy khajoor ka halwa is now ready to eat.
INGREDIENTS: 1. Milk- 2 ltrs 2. Khova- 500 gm 3. ...
Ingredients: 1. Mutton- 2 kg (with bone) 2. Onion- 200 gm 3. Salt- 2 tsp 4. Turmeric- 1/2 tsp ...
Ingredients: 1. Basen- 50 gm 2. Water- 1 ltr 3. Curd- 400 gm 4. Red chilli powder- ½ tsp 5. Green ...
INGREDIENTS 1. Milk- 2 ltr 2. Sugar- 300 gm 3. Custard powder- 5 tsp 4. Apple- 4 5. Banana- 6 ...
Ingredients: 1. Mutton- 200 gm 2. Tomato- 200 gm 3. Tamarind past...
Ingredients: 1. Cluster beans- 500 gm 2. Meat- 200 gm 3. Onion- 1...
Ingredients For Saag 1. Potato- 500 gm 2. Tomato- 1 3. Onion-1 4. Green chilies- 5 (paste) 5. Re...
Ingredients: 1. Roasted Vermicelli- 500 gm 2. Kheema- 250 gm 3. Tomato- 2 4...
Ingredients: 1. Mutton- 500 gm 2. Almonds powder- 5...
Ingredients: Plain butter- 100 gm Garlic ginger paste- ¼ tsp Salt- ¼ tsp Method: Take butter in a bowl and add garlic ging...