1. Cauliflower- 2 medium sized
2. Mutton- 200 gm
3. Onion- 1
4. Green chilies- 8
5. Salt- 1 tsp
6. Red chili powder- ½ tsp
7. Turmeric powder- ¼ tsp
8. Garlic ginger paste- 1 tsp
9. Methi leaves- 2 bunches
10. Coriander- 2 bunches
11. Oil- 100 gm
- Cut cauliflower into pieces and keep aside. Also chop coriander and cut methi leaves and keep aside.
- Keep vessel on stove and pour oil.
- Then fry onion and green chilies and fry till onion turns soft.
- Now add meat to this, then add salt (1/2 tsp), red chili powder, garlic ginger paste and turmeric powder. And fry till water of meat dries.
- Now add water and cook till meat becomes tender.
- Now add cauliflower, salt (1/2 tsp), methi leaves and coriander. Stir it and do not add water.
- Cover the vessel with lid and Leave this on low flame. Lightly stir after every 5 mins.
- When water of cauliflower completely dries put off the stove.